Enjoy the best of the Bulgarian cultural monuments included the UNESCO World Heritage List!
This tour caters to travel lovers for cultural and historical sites. Explore the seven Bulgarian spots included in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
- 1st day – Arrival at Sofia airport and transfer to your hotel. Free time.
- 2nd day – Visit the Boyana church and the Rila monastery. Overnight in Sofia.
- 3rd day – Transfer to Kazanlak in order to visit the Thracian Tomb of Kazanlak and the famous Rose Museum. In the afternoon transfer to Plovdiv, free time and overnight.
- 4th day – Transfer from Plovdiv to the Ancient city of Nessebar. In the late afternoon departure to Varna for overnight.
- 5th day – Visit the Madara Rider and the Thracian Tomb of Sveshtari. Overnight in Ruse.
- 6th day – Departure to Sofia. On the way you will visit the Rock-Hewn Churches of Ivanovo, situated in the National Park of Rusenski Lom. Overnight in Sofia.
- 7th day – Transfer to the Sofia airport and end of program.
About this activity
Duration: 7 days
Tour code: UNSCO
Tour Rate: EUR up to 3 persons
For more people please send us a request
- Transportation by A/C car and fuel surcharge
- English speaking driver
- Pick up and drop off
- Parking fees
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance fees
Free cancellation: Cancel up to 4 weeks in advance to receive a full refund.
In case you need a guide who speaks your native language please let us know well in advance in order to book this request.
For more services and extra request don’t hesitate to contact us.
Don’t worry if your arrival is in Sofia or in Bucharest. Our staff will manage to organize your pick-up.