1. Koprivshtitsa is a perfect day trip away from Sofia – it only takes under two hours
2. Koprivshtitsa is a Museum town with interesting history, surrounded by beautiful nature – prime example for Bulgarian National Revival Period
3. Koprivshtitsa is a hot spot of the famous National Festival of Bulgarian Folklore, held every five years
4. Taste the delicious local cuisine and meet the hospital people
5. Visit Koprivshtitsa because it is colorful and with mild climate
6. See well preserved local handicrafts and skills passed from generation to generation – laces, carpet or pottery manufacturing, for example.
Your tour starts in the morning at 09:00 from your hotel in Sofia, by private car and with English speaking driver. The distance from Sofia to Koprivshtitsa is about150 km and it takes approximately 2 hours to get there.
Upon arrival take your time to visit a couple of museum houses opened on that day. There are only six museum houses with different working time. These are: Kableshkov, Debelyanov, Lyutov, Benkovski, Oslekov and Gerov houses.
Later scroll down the cobbled streets and enjoy the colorful architecture, take photos and make your lovely memories.
Be sure to have lunch and taste the local dishes.
About this activity
Duration: 6-7 hours
Tour code: KFDS
Tour Rate: 185 EUR up to 3 persons
235 EUR 4 – 6 persons
- Transportation by A/C car and fuel surcharge
- English speaking driver
- Pick up and drop off
- Parking fees
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance fees
Free cancellation: Cancel up to 72 hours in advance to receive a full refund.
In case you need a guide who speaks your native language please let us know well in advance in order to book this request.