Why not Sofia to be your next excellent value destination?
Visit Sofia and you will be for sure not disappointed, because:
- There are plenty affordable offers for accommodations;
- Many different activities such as cultural and historical sites are waiting for you;
- Trekking adventures in the nearby mountain of Vitosha are lovely enough;
- Gourmet emotions on the streets are another wonderful experience;
- Night life is safe and continues till the morning;
- Local people is friendly and hospital.
On your arrival day meet our English speaking driver at the airport and transfer to your accommodation.
On the next day, in the morning our local partner will pick you up in order to join the shuttle bus to Rila monastery. This service is shared with other people but it is cheap and the driver is smart and very helpful. The transfer time to the Rila monastery takes usually one hour and 30min.
The Rila monastery is not only part of UNESCO World heritage but is also the biggest one in Bulgaria, dating back to the 10th century and went through difficult and complicate history.
On the way back to Sofia the shuttle bus will stop for a lunch in a restaurant near the monastery. If you like fish taste the trout, because it is always delicious and fresh.
Later arriving in Sofia visit the second UNESCO spot – the Boyana church built in three stages between 10th and 13th centuries.
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your accommodation.
On your last day meet again our driver for a transfer to the airport.
About this activity
A perfect combination between free time in Sofia with one day tour to Rila Monastery and Boyana church by private car.
Duration: 4 days and 3 overnights
Tour Rate: 35 EUR per person;
For groups please send us a request
- Transportation by A/C car and shuttle bus
- English speaking driver
- Pick up and drop off
- Parking fees
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance fees
Free cancellation: Cancel up to 72 hours in advance to receive a full refund.